Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is life a doodle?

I'v been sitting and  thinking a lot about life; its meaning; the great journey that is!

I dunno how god could add SO many tiny details in all our lives.....I would like to believe that god sat down and painstakingly planned out my life in great detail; I do believe so to at most times...

hmmmm..... so this one is just a randomly random thought which crossed my mind....... but it feels SO true! So;

DID GOD DOODLE LIFE WHEN SHE / HE WAS HAVING A MOOD SWING?

I mean seriously....... life is such a mix of ups and downs; joys and sorrows......
It's SO unpredictable... It seems to going on one path at one moment only to change course and follow a completely different opposite one the next moment..... just like a doodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment